Pages

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Please help!

I am just heartbroken right now.
I have 3 days left to go on my Kickstarter campaign, and my biggest backer canceled their pledge, which puts me under the goal. Kickstarter is all or nothing, so if we don't hit goal, then the project will fail and I get nothing.
When I got that large pledge within the first several hours of my campaign launching, I was so excited, yet worried that something like this would happen. This is literally the last minute that someone can back out, as it would put me under goal.

I ask that you please check out my project and pledge if you would like something! We are in the final days, and I would like to see this become a success.

 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1387357484/more-fun-chainmail-items

More fun chainmail items -- Kicktraq Mini

No comments:

Post a Comment