Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

I have hit a wall

I have just under 2 weeks for my Kickstarter project, and since I got funded, I seem to have hit a wall on momentum. I actually lost a pledge right after getting funded, which put me back under, but thanks to my awesome backers so far, I am right at goal now.
I did account for the mid-project slump, and to battle it, I added the barrettes and put in a stretch goal, but it doesn't seem to be helping so far. I'll try spreading the word to more people to see if that can kick things back on track. I'm just worried about losing another pledge and being below goal again.
Anyone have any suggestions?

If you decide to pledge and back my project, let me know! I would love to see if I get backers from my blog!


More fun chainmail items -- Kicktraq Mini

Edit: I may have just freaked out a little too soon. I'm just really nervous about the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment