Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

I missed everyone!

I have been so behind on my stitching. While I was studying for my test, to keep myself motivated and away from the stitching, I stopped reading everyone's blogs, and I avoided most stitching things, in general. It is so easy for me to get sucked back in!
I have been trying to catch up, but that's why I haven't been commenting lately.
I realized that I missed keeping up with everyone. You guys are so awesome, and I wanted to let you all know it!
Even now, as I sit at work, my fingers are itching to pick up my kit and stitch on it some more. Just one more thread...

2 comments:

  1. You're awesome too! Glad life is slowing down a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I'm there with you! I'm more than 400 posts behind but I WILL catch up!

    ReplyDelete