Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

IHSW March 2016

This weekend is/was IHSW, which is International Hermit & Stitch Weekend.
My weekend from work is actually Friday and Saturday, so my post is a little earlier than most. My goal was to finish up the shelves for the 99 beers project. I didn't get as much done as I would have liked. I just get so bored with the long rows of one color.
Here is how far I am, though:





I also have some progress to post on my Candy Cane Christmas. Here is where I left off:

And here is where I am now:

5 comments:

  1. I don't blame you for getting bored but good job getting to where you did. Love your Merry Christmas piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once the shelves are stitched you'll be onto the more interesting bottles. I hope you enjoyed your IHSW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sasha,
    A little stitching is better then none. I think you have a great start to the shelves for the beer. Candy Cane Christmas is looking good. I'm new to your blog and now following. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 99 bottles of beer is such a fun stitch (I'm not sure if the title is correct - I've seen it completed and it's fantastic!) I would be bored stitching the shelves, too. Your Candy Cane Christmas is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Candy Cane Christmas looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete