Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

I'm back! Did you miss me?

Let me start of by saying I had an absolute fabulous time in Las Vegas! It was so amazing, that I have already decided to go again next year.

I didn't get much stitching done while I was there, the little bit that I did get done was done on the airplane. I started a new project for this, since it was so small and very easily portable. It is the Pirate's Creed by Sue Hillis. As soon as I saw it, I just had to make it.

Here is the little bit that I have gotten done so far:


You can pretty much figure out what it says from this little bit. This is going pretty quickly, so I should have this done in no time at all!
Now, I didn't get this as a kit, I just got the chart, so I am going to need to find a pirate flag charm separately to add to this when I have it completed. Any suggestions?


4 comments:

  1. Hi Sasha

    A great new start.
    You can buy pirate flag charms from ebay and there's a few different kinds. Just type in Pirate Flags and hit search!
    Glad you enjoyed your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried ebay and Etsy already. Maybe I'm just to picky about the charm I get. I just don't want it to look too "cheap". I'm going to keep looking, though. I have a little time until this project is finished.

      Delete
  2. Your stitching reminds me of the song "Free Your Hate" by KMFDM ("The beatings will continue..." creed is part of the song). You were in my neck of the woods! Las Vegas is only a couple hours away from me. Glad to see you had fun ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to live in Las Vegas, so I got to visit family while I was there, too. I just can't wait until next year!

      Delete