Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

San Francisco progress

I have completed to the edge of page one for the top two rows. I had to escape the confetti area for a little while. I think I'm going to work on this for a little while more, then switch over to Qingming for a while so I can go back to the large spaces of only a couple colors.

Here is where I was last time:

Here is where I am now (forgive the picture, it was early and I was in a hurry to get to work):


I do see some progress there, although not as much as I would have liked. I have been having some stomach problems lately at night where I have a bad burning feeling. It keeps me awake until it decides to go away, so the amount of sleep I have been getting recently has varied. So, by the end of the work day, I'm usually too tired to even cross stitch.
I have seen a doctor and am taking some medication that worked for a few weeks, but this weekend the problem started returning, so I may have to run to the doctor again. Ugh! The only good thing is that it doesn't appear every night, or I would go insane from lack of sleep!

1 comment:

  1. It's looking good! Sorry you feel yucky. :( I hope you feel better soon! You definitely have company here with the stomach issues lol

    ReplyDelete