Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

A few updates today

This week I have a few updates!
The first one is not such a big deal, but I wanted to share it anyway. I know that it is difficult to get a feel for the Qingming project, as I have only been taking pictures of just the very very edge of the project (since I haven't gotten very far yet). I had a picture on the left side of the blog of just half of the project, but it came out so tiny, that you still couldn't get a good look. I went ahead and found a better picture online. I have updated the picture to the left, and I have even added a link so that when you click on it, you will get an even bigger picture so you can see what it will look like (and of how huge it really is). I am in love with this project, and I want my love and enthusiasm to be shared by everyone!

That being said, I have been working on it for a while this week. Here is where I was as of my last update:



Here is where I am currently:

Also, since I kindof switched projects in the middle of the week, I have a little bit more progress on San Francisco that I haven't posted yet.

This is where I was last update:


Here is where I was when I switched over to work on Qingming some more:


1 comment:

  1. Oooh, there is some serious stitching on your blog :) San Francisco is my favourite, it looks superb. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete