Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Not so productive weekend

So, I think I jinxed myself with the super productive weekend. This weekend was... not so much.
My original goal this weekend was to have the blanket completely finished. I did get quite a bit done, but I didn't finish it up yet. The culprit this weekend was video games!

I have been trying for years to get my husband to even try playing Everquest 2, but he never wanted to. A friend of his started playing this week, so he finally agreed to start a free account and check it out. So, I played with him for a good chunk of our long weekend, so that ate up my crochet time.

Here is where I was last week:

Here is where I am now:
 


You can see where I have crocheted most of the strips that are left. I just need to weave them in and sew in the fringes on the edges for those strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment