Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

I want to cross stitch!

I have started following several more cross stitching blogs and I love watching everyone's progress. This is just making me want to cross stitch so bad! I am being good, though, and focusing only on this baby blanket until I get it completely done!

I know me. If I set this aside in order to work on something else, who knows when I'll pick it up to work on again? The baby is due next month, and at this pace, I hope it will be done! I expected this thing to be done by now, but instead I am only about half-way through weaving the colors in. Then, once I finally get that done, I'll have to fix the fringy edges. Gahhhh!!!

Here is where I am so far. I had to help my husband study for a final this week, so I didn't get to work on it for a little bit. It's coming along, though.

Last week:
My current status:


1 comment:

  1. I had to go back a couple posts and read before I asked any questions lol. I love this idea! I'll be honest, I've never seen anything like this before :)

    ReplyDelete