Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Disney Dreams: The Lion King - Week 3

I was so happy to finally get to work with another color other than a shade of purple! Right now I'm using a peach/gray blend with yellow coming up next. This project is mostly sky, so I guess I should get used to the purples and get used to working on sky. It gets boring, though. I'll eventually get there, I just need to keep focused and posting my weekly updates, even if I don't get a lot done the week prior.
We can do this!


2 comments:

  1. Looking good! The sky will go faster than you think, just keep with it. You might even learn to enjoy stitching the sky, and I'm sure when you get down to some of the details and fractional stitches you will be wishing you had more simple sky to do :) Looks great!

    ReplyDelete